#TeenBlogSeries: 10 Facts About Me

Monday 25 August 2014

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Firstly, I am so incredibly excited to be taking part in this series and can't wait to read everyone else's posts! So, for the first post, we will all be sharing 10 facts about ourselves- here goes...

1) As much as I like trying adventurous foods, I tend to cook fairly plain meals.
2) I absolutely love packing for trips but hate the mess that accompanies unpacking.
3) I find different languages and cultures fascinating.
4) I have a new obsession with winged eyeliner!
5) My usual drink of choice is water... I know, so boring!
6) If I don't make my bed and tidy up my room before I start my day, it really bothers me!
7) My biggest pet peeve is when people are noisy when they eat, yuck!
8) I have changed my mind as to what I want to study at university so many times and still don't really know!
9) I have been a vegetarian for about 10 years but have considered becoming a vegan when I live on my own.
10) It's an obvious one to finish with but I am obsessed with trying out all different beauty products, even though I don't wear makeup everyday. I also love doing other people's makeup!

Wow! Well that's my first post done for the #teenblogseries and I can't wait to share the next with you. Please go and check out the posts of all of the other involved bloggers- I know I will be!

Thanks for reading!

Jodie x

8 comments:

  1. I completely agree with 2 and 6, I love packing to go away but when I return and face the thought of unpacking it makes me want to cry! I also have to make my bed every morning, it's the first thing I do once I'm dressed. I'm doing the series too if you want to take a look: itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk :)

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Have just checked yours out- great post and your blog design is beautiful!
      Jodie x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, all the facts were great!
    Thanks for joining in on the first post of #teenblogseries
    http://www.anouskamillar.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much- you and Beth have done a great job organising the series!
      x

      Delete
  3. I hate it when people are noisy when they eat as well. Great post! I am also taking part in the #teenblogseries
    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the worst isn't it?! Will have a read of your blog now!

      Delete
  4. We are literally the same people!!! Thanks for sending me your link on twitter!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- that's so funny! Will check your blog out now!

      Delete