Statement Jewellery!

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Chunky statement jewellery has the power to make the simplest outfits look a little more 'put together' and whether I've been pairing it with jeans and a plain t-shirt or with an evening dress, I have been loving the look! So for today's post, I am sharing a few of my favourite recent chunky jewellery purchases...

The first two are necklaces which I surprisingly stumbled upon in Primark. This first one has multi-coloured pastel floral detailing with some rhinestones but the main chain of the necklace is gold, which I love as much of my everyday jewellery is silver. This has been my 'go-to' jewellery choice recently for spicing up an outfit, namely white t-shirts and blouses and I think the colour palette is simply stunning! Primark items aren't available online but it is a fairly recent purchase so I would definitely recommend popping in-store for a look! 

 I haven't worn this second necklace as much, probably because it is much plainer but I adore it! It consists of silver pieces made up of a twisted rope style detailing and goes with pretty much everything! Again, this was a Primark bargain find and is probably still in-store!
 My last favourites are a little different because they are a pair of earrings that I picked up in the Accessorize sale a few weeks ago. After seeing statement necklaces absolutely everywhere all summer, when I saw these, I knew I needed to incorporate them into an outfit somehow. These have a large pastel purple stone in the middle and a mother of pearl back and despite being quite large, the colours look delicate and pretty. I would say that the pictures really don't do these justice but I hope to put together some outfit posts with these in the future! These aren't available online but may still be in stores; however, Accessorize have these beautiful pastel blue statement earrings that may be an alternative!

I am really excited to start looking for some more autumnal jewellery pieces and have also been loving the dainty jewellery trend so plan to do some posts based around those soon. If there is anything you would like to see on my blog, let me know! 

Thank you for reading,

Jodie x



No comments:

Post a Comment