Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream Review!

Sunday 24 August 2014

I have always been a huge fan of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer but a few weeks ago, I found myself perusing the stand in Boots and decided to give one of their Cream Puff Lip Creams a go. I'd spotted them before but always overlooked them and all I can say is that I wish I'd found them sooner!

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy


There are four colour options including a pink, coral, nude and beige and these are described as being a moisturising lip product whilst still leaving a matte finish... they certainly live up to both! I chose the pink colour which is aptly named 'Cotton Candy' and is a beautiful rosy colour that is bright but also muted enough. The formulation is lovely and is very creamy, leaving a velvet-like matte feeling on the lips and they have a faint but pleasant sweet smell which isn't at all off putting. The only down-side that I have found to this product so far is that after a little while it does fade unevenly, leaving a bizarre lip liner effect if you don't reapply it regularly enough. 



I would highly recommend checking these out, especially with the insanely appealing price tag of £2.99- I will definitely be going to get the other colours. These are available in Boots stores and online here

Thank you for reading!

Jodie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment