Summer Sale Picks- Pastel Snow

Saturday 2 August 2014

One of my preferred online past-times is perusing the sale sections of all my favourite sites and although this isn't good for my bank balance, it is exciting to see all of the new pieces that are entering the sales, many of which are still very 'on-trend'! Today, I have found 8 different sale top picks in whites, neutrals and pastels that I am absolutely loving...




I hope you enjoy these sale picks; I know that I'd love to buy them all! There are so many great sale pieces around now so I would definitely recommend having a little browse. I really enjoyed putting this post together so I'd love to do something similar soon if you'd like to see it.



Have a lovely day,




Jodie x

1 comment:

  1. Great finds :) I always prefer shopping for sales online x

    Khrissieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete