My Shoe Wishlist!

Monday 4 August 2014

I have always been totally enthralled by shoes and at the moment, my wishlist of shoes that I've got my eyes on is growing rapidly so I thought I would share a few of them with you all! 



I have wanted a pair of loafers or moccasins from fat face for months after seeing some that my sister has had for over a year. I think these are perfectly classic and somewhat vintage-like and could be worn with jeans and dresses alike!
                                                                                                                        
 



Now, these weren't a planned part of this post as I spotted them when finding the link for the above pair... I just can't help myself! I am obsessed with this forest/hunter green colour and saw a particularly lovely handbag in accessorize today in this colour that very nearly came home with me! I absolutely love these!
 



As a converse fan, I absolutely love these as a prettier and more feminine option. I love all of the patterns and prints but these red polka dot ones are probably my favourite! In the UK, these are available at Schuh in most stores and online and I also visited a Hollister store today that was carrying the brand, although the range was very limited.





There are a few pairs of Sperrys that I like the look of although I keep getting drawn to these because of the beautiful floral panel- love the colours and love the print! Boat shoes are a great summer staple and these are the ultimate! If you aren't a fan of the floral, I'd definitely check out some of the solid coloured ones; they are available in the UK at Schuh!
I love this style of sandal and I definitely think we have enough of summer yet to rock these for a while longer! The double strap detail gives this simple shoe a little something more which I adore!
Image 1 of New Look Taste Black Single Sole Sandals
As if I needed another pair of sandals... actually, of course I do! ASOS has really delivered with these beautiful floral printed sandals and I really think these would brighten up any plain outfits, as well as being dark enough to be autumn appropriate!
Image 1 of ASOS HALCYON Heeled Sandals
Yes, another ASOS pick! I think these will be a real love-hate option but I for one absolutely love them! The colour is gorgeous for adding a pop of colour and the small block heel means that they are perfect for everyday wear... 
Image 1 of ASOS SUNSET Pointed Heels



My last shoe pick is a little strange as it's a trainer but I have been wanting these for a while now and as an intermittent (weather permitting!!) runner, I think I would get a fair amount of use out of them!





As you can imagine, there are many more shoes that I could happily add to this list but for now, these 8 are the main ones! I'd love to know which shoes you're currently craving so share them below! 



Have a fantastic day!



Jodie x

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.


    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you like them- they're lovely aren't they! Definitely my favourite from the post!

      Delete