#TeenBlogSeries: ASOS Top Picks

Monday 8 September 2014

For the third week of #teenblogseries, we will all be blogging about our favourite highstreet shop and our picks from that store. I'm hoping it's okay that I've chosen an online store but for me they fiercely compete with all of the shops we can find on the highstreet. The online store I'm referring to here is ASOS who offer a variety of fashion and beauty items, from a plethora of brands, as well as housing there own line of clothing and accessories. If you have never been on the ASOS website, I would highly recommend having a browse, especially in the sale section where I have found many a bargain!

Now that I've told you a little about my favourite shop, I'm going to share a few of my recent favourites that I've spotted, specifically those that are Autumn/Winter '14 appropriate!

1) The Balm Shady Lady Vol. 2 Palette, Was £26.50, Now £19.50
I have seen some really amazing reviews of The Balm but have never tried anything from them. This palette has some gorgeous and wearable colours for every occasion and I would definitely wear all of them! It would be great for anyone wanting to downsize their eyeshadow collection or for a beginner looking for an all round option!
Image 1 of theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 2 - Eyeshadow & Liner Palette
2) ASOS Scallop Trim Cross Body Bag in Oxblood and Green, £16
I absolutely adore the style of this bag and couldn't decide which colour was my favourite so decided to show you both! These two colours just sum up Autumn-Winter for me and I am excited to incorporate some pieces in these colours into my wardrobe. Let me know which colour you prefer in the comments below!
Image 1 of ASOS Scallop Trim Cross Body BagImage 1 of ASOS Scallop Trim Cross Body Bag
This watch is so simple but that's why I love it! My current everyday watch is silver but I am starting to wear more gold jewellery so have been looking for an affordable gold watch and this one looks pretty perfect! The double strap adds a little edge whilst the general design is still very classic.

Image 1 of ASOS Large Face Wraparound Watch

This brings me onto another benefit of ASOS- they stock New Look clothing! I usually find that the range is better too! This dress is perfect, especially in the cooler weather with a thick pair of tights. The pattern, the shape, the sleeves, everything! 

Image 3 of New Look Winter Floral T-shirt Dress

5) ASOS Align Ankle Boots, Were £40, Now £18
These are such a fantastic classic boot option- I love the simplicity and the fact that they could be paired with jeans for a casual daytime look or with dressier outfits! The price makes them even better!

Image 1 of ASOS ALIGN Ankle Boots
There are so many lovely pieces on the ASOS site so I would definitely recommend having a look for yourself- I tried to narrow it down to my favourites but I could have continued listing for a while! It was very difficult to choose my favourite 'highstreet' store but some of my other favourites are New Look, Zara and Dorothy Perkins, if you're interested! On a side note, if you plan on placing multiple orders on ASOS or you already do, I'd certainly consider signing up to ASOS Premier; it is £9.99 per year but gives you unlimited next day delivery and free collection of returns... definitely worth it considering the ever rising delivery fees!

Thank you for reading! 

Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment