Another tag!

Thursday 21 February 2013

Hi everyone, today I have decided to do another tag post because I saw it on: http://www.dazzleanddream.com/2013/02/beauty-blogger-tag.html and really liked the questions! I love tags because they let you get to know the people behind the blogs a bit more so I hope you enjoy!

1. What beauty resolutions have you set yourself for 2013?
Thinking about it now, my resolutions are to take my makeup off every night- even when I just want to go to sleep- and to wash my makeup brushes regularly as that is something I often neglect.
2. If you could click your fingers and make one beauty product appear to be yours, what would it be?
Hmm... a few of the YSL glossy stains look amazing! Lovely colours and the formulation looks incredible!
3. Tell me one of your favourite makeup tips.
One of my favourites is using nude eyeliner on the waterline and a highlight shadow in the inner corners of the eyes- both to brighten!

4. If you could raid anyone's makeup bag, famous or not, whose would it be?
Oo, this is a difficult one- I would say Amanda Seyfried's! I love how effortless and simple, yet gorgeous her makeup always is!

5. What's your current favourite skincare brand?
The Superdrug own 'Naturally Radiant' is really great, especially for such an affordable price! The hot cloth cleanser is lovely and amazing for removing makeup! I will be reviewing some of the line soon.
6. Why did you decide to start blogging?


I have watched youtube beauty videos for about 3-4 years and have read blogs for most of that; I have always wanted to start my own but never got the nerve to do it! I also love writing and beauty so it seemed perfect!


7. Who is your celebrity style crush?

This would be either Lauren Conrad or Taylor Swift. I love Lauren Conrad's effortless, casual style and I adore Taylor's vintage, quirky style!


8. If you could eat just one food forever, what would it be?

I don't really know... maybe pineapple or quinoa!

9. What is your dream job?
I'm not too sure what I want to study at university but maybe English, French or something along those lines!

10. What is your favourite film?
Legally blonde!




11. Tell me one random fact about you - it can be anything!


I'm not that interesting! I'm a vegetarian and have been for about 9 years!

I hope you have enjoyed this tag- I tag you all to do it! If you do, leave a link in the comments of this post so that I can check yours out.


Thank you for reading,



Jodie  x

No comments:

Post a Comment